'tis the season to give a little to your special someone, and today's post is for the lovely ladies you want to spoil this season. the gifts on here are ones that most women would love to receive and cover a variety of price points. the trick to good gift giving is to give what the person would not necessarily buy for themselves, but isn't so outrageous that they'll never use it. and if you have no clue what her tastes are, opt for something simple, like driving gloves or travel lotions. here are some of my top picks for the girls:
2. leather driving gloves are one of those can't-go-wrong necessities that also can be completely a chic gift. my mom always has cold hands, so an option like this one is classic way to keep her warm and not break the bank.
3. what girl doesn't love a little sparkle? these Lulu Frost for J. Crew earrings are oh-so gorgeous and would glitter perfectly with any new year's eve ensemble.
4. a classic silk blouse is a beautiful wardrobe stable, and this one fits to perfection.
5. Laura Mercier's stickgloss is a lipstick for girls who don't like lipstick. There are lots of great colors and it's an awesome stocking stuffer!
6. Splurge item! This Kate Spade wallet is perfect: bright, fun, flirty, and practical.
7. le petite pâtisserie quartet smells as good as it sounds, and its a great gift for the girl on the go.
8. if your lady loves to add to her arm candy stack, this bracelet is a cute and sparkly addition, and now it's on sale for $30!
9. Again, a splurge. But if you live in a cold or slushy climate, these boots will keep her warm and dry all winter.
10. A Jill Bliss journal set has beautiful prints and is a thoughtful gift for the notetaker in your life.
11. Can't go wrong with classic leopard print ballerina flats, just get her size right!
12. A favorite childhood book is an amazing gift, she can use it as a coffee table book now!