Friday, July 13, 2012

weekend warrior

unfortunately, it appears that my weekend is going to be spent running errands and getting mundane tasks done (cue car inspections, house cleaning, laundry, and trips to the bank), rather than my usual hiking fun and various adventures.

errands wouldn't be so bad if they were all bike rides to get fresh flowers!
(image via Beg Bicycles)
 despite my lack of enthusiasm for my weekend plans, i do love my errands ensemble: cropped-cuffed denim (Citizens of Humanity 'Thompson' is my fave), flats, cute t-shirt, and simple jewelry. 
J.Crew ribbon-stripe boatneck tee/ Citizens of Humanity Thompson (now on sale!)/ Elizabeth and James Mushroom PostsShashi Zen HoopsSee By Chloe WalletMichael Kors Chunky Chain BraceletAsos Ballet flats

happy weekend everybody, regardless of your current plans :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment