at the moment i'm mostly drawn to accessories and interesting pieces for the home. little details totally pull a look (or a room!) together in a snap and these are the perfect balance of classic and quirky.
1. these adorable hoops look like little twigs!
2. Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle perfume is a welcome change from my summertime scents: elegant and warm
3. wall-mounted, brass stag would be such a cool addition to a living space wall
4. mochacino: a sparkly, brown, autumnal nail color
5. the perfect everyday bag, love the size!
6. my obsession with amazing coffee table books continues
7. i am so in love with this beautiful Arthur Elgort print
8. the classic Michael Kors watch
9. little leather booties by Madewell... part of the fall uniform!